Saturday, March 26, 2022

Stop the People Pleaser Mentality

 Stop the People Pleaser Mentality 

God is our peace when we wrestle with anxiety


Stuck in the invisible chains of anxiety?


Do you feel stuck under the invisible chains of anxiety, excessive worry, and self-doubt, along with an out-of-control bombardment of negative thoughts, and now feel so worn out? Want to overcome anxiety attacks?
Do you have a dream to be everything the Lord has for you in either your career or serving Him? Now, you feel as though the clock is ticking. Now, you feel stuck, frustrated, and unable to move forward?
These pecky, anxious thoughts trap you in an endless cycle. Do you cry out, “Why God, why me?” Other times, you feel abandoned by God. You say to God, “Where are you, God? What did I do wrong?”

You didn’t do anything wrong. At one time, I suffered from anxiety. I feared what people would think if I said “no.” My mom used to accuse me of being a rug rat – allowing people to take advantage of me. You see, I never was myself. You can say I was the people pleaser to keep the peace and harmony or afraid of people rejecting me. Can you relate?
I had overwhelming, anxious, negative feelings that kept me awake at night. My mind was racing, thinking of what I said or did, worrying did I anything wrong. You could say I was very self-conscious. At night, I would say, “Why did I say it that way, beating myself up.” Can you relate?
I did overcome anxiety with someone’s help through a Christian coaching system. The coach showed me why I suffered from these negative feelings of anxiety, the spiritual roots. I learned to love myself and not play into the enemy's lies.

PEOPLE PLEASER MENTALITY

I didn’t finish college! You would have thought I did after so much healing favor from the Lord. God opened doors to a great career, along with launching two ministries.
I self-taught myself in the web industry and became a senior web content manager at a community college. 2005 I launched my first 501C3 nonprofit healing and deliverance ministry, the second in 2011. The Lord opens more open doors, traveling to other countries, sharing the gospel, ministering healing and deliverance, plus USA conferences. I entered God’s best in my life with peace and confidence.
Wouldn’t you like to reach God’s best in your life and remove the invisible chains of anxiety, excessive worry, or the people pleaser because of self-doubt?
I currently have a few places available for my group and 1:1 coaching. All you have to do is sign up for the FREE 45-minute strategy session with me. I know you will be a good fit, plus you won’t be walking alone! All you have to do is direct message me saying, “I’m In.”
Then, be on the road to a great destiny in your career, ministry, or both! Are you ready!
May be an image of 1 person, outdoors and text that says 'Hope'
Cynthia Hamilton Slaboda and 1 other



No comments:

Post a Comment